Hellooooo

Welcome to Ball Contact.org, please start a thread to introduce yourself. Have a cup of tea. We're so glad you could join us!
Flying Ball Wizard

Hellooooo

Post by Flying Ball Wizard » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Hey CJ'ers!

My name for the forum is Flying Ball Wizard. It's giving me way too much credit, but I hope to make the name suitable to my skills one day! :D I aspire to do busking in about a small year time, when summer starts again here in Belgium. I'll see how confident I am by that time.

Just before the new year, my first contact ball arrived and a month later my first acrylic one. It's been love ever since, I often take my acrilic out of it's bag and I'm still astonished when I look at it. The day before yesterday I made a big hole in a tile in our house, my mum wasn't happy. But besides that, no other accidents happend yet. It just seems like a matter of time though, as I'm often tempted to play with the acrylic inside and I'm more into bodyrolling than practicing my isolations!

Anyway, looking forward to some action here on the forum! If anyone ever passes by Belgium, you are most certainly welcome to stay over a night and share some skills. I've never met or seen a contact juggler in real life so far, so would be happy to do so!

Hope you all have a great day!
Lowie

Flying Ball Wizard

Re: Hellooooo

Post by Flying Ball Wizard » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:11 pm

By the way, this weekend I'm going to a jugglingconvention in Belgium. If someone lives in the neighbourhood, join me!

https://www.facebook.com/events/552076498495421/

Riel Green

Post by Riel Green » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:32 am

Welcome!

I don’t live in Belgium but there are quite a few jugglers in that side of the ocean. 🙂

Have fun at the convention! I hope you get to see some other contact jugglers.
This also will change

Flying Ball Wizard

Post by Flying Ball Wizard » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks! I met a few guys and it was just suuuper motivating!