Spine injury

Yabba, Yabba, Yabba.
Dizz

Spine injury

Post by Dizz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm dealing with some medical issues. I'm having numbness, tingling and spasms in my left arm. Makes it hard to use it. I saw the doc and had xrays and MRI done and apparently my vertebra in my neck shifted and is pushing on the spinal cord. !!! It's tilted as well, so it's pinching a nerve pretty hard. I have surgery to fix it in October, but healing will be a long road. I have been quiet about it on FB, but I wanted you guys to know.

I'm planning on using CJ as part of my rehab after, when I'm ready. I figure I'll need some retraining and isolation/palm circles would be pretty good for that. I went to juggling club last week to see where I'm at. Lefty is dropping everything. :( Plus it hurts. I switched to multiball and it's a bit easier than toss juggling now.

Love, Dizz

Drew

Re: Spine injury

Post by Drew » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Awww Dizz sorry to hear it, that sounds horrible.
I hope that you make a full and quick(ish) recovery with no complication.
:4ball: :4ball:
Well, It looks like this signature function works fine :) to add your own or upload an avatar picture click on "user control panel" in the top left.

Bri Maneely

Post by Bri Maneely » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:03 pm

What a bother. Hopefully it's not too invasive of a surgery?
Never underestimate the complexity of buttered toast.

JoshuaMac

Post by JoshuaMac » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Did you consider solutions other than surgery, Dizz? Or have you already had it?